Monday, May 30, 2011

What is Beautyliscious ?


Hello and Welcome to my new blog..I hope you will read and follow me as we have some fun together.  
You might be sitting there and saying - beautyliscious what kind of name is that for a bklog, well I reckon as good a name as any other..me I loved it.   Yes...well I love the name it means something to me and that is very important I think..it say to me that you are beautiful and deliscious in all in one..I think it is a great way to describe me and you no matter if you are 13 or 70! 

We are all beautiful inside and out and you better believe it...yes you are beautiful and worthy of all things beautiful.

Tell yourself everyday that you are beautiful and worthy and you will start to believe it and people will notice a difference in you..we must all believe in ourselves if we are to be happy in life...if you don't believe how can you expect others too?
Follow your dreams like Doe Deere creator of Limecrime!

No comments: